Privacy Consulting: Specific privacy compliance consulting missions for specific projects – mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, investments, etc.
- Working with all the key stakeholders in the organization (HR, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Post-Sales, Support, Services etc) to understand the data processing culture.
- Audit entry points, exit points and storage locations for personal data.
- Identify all the data flows in the mission, perform DPIAs (Data Protection Impact Assessments) for all the personal data processing activities that we find to be sensitive.
- Identify all the third parties (including “hidden” third parties) to whom personal data is shared.
- Provide data flow maps and data exchanges between Data Subjects, Data Controllers and Data Processors.
- Identify key risks from compliance perspective, based on probability and business impact and mitigation measures – technical and organizational – to address these risks.